- I log in
- update my remaining orders to the lowest price
- note the new selling prices of the items that I have sold - I intend to buy these items from Jita to resell at Dodixie
- perhaps update my search for new items to sell, mainly blueprints
- fly to Jita (on auto-pilot, so I can be doing other things around my home)
- buy new items to sell - I reinvest all my ISK leaving just enough to pay the broker fee to post the sell order at Dodixie (currently 0.95%)
- fly back to Dodixie (again on auto pilot - no one is going to gank a catalyst carrying a few million ISK in high sec)
- post the orders for sale on the Dodixie market
Current wealth is 38,795,905 ISK made up from:
- items for sale 47,840,905 ISK
- less a 20% provision 9,568,123 ISK*
- ISK in wallet 523,411 ISK
I don't count assets I use in the course of my business such as ships, fittings etc nor do I add back any expenses such as skills purchased etc. The wealth I disclose is made up of items that are ISK or are in the process of being converted to ISK.
* I take a 20% provision against the items I am selling. Eve calculates wealth by adding up the value of the sell orders hence it is possible to increase your wealth by buying an item for 100m ISK and putting a sell order for 120m ISK (in this case your wealth would increase by 20m ISK). For me, I want my wealth to be calculated at cost. I know that the value of my sell orders will likely fall over time as I update my orders downwards as competition reduces their prices before my items are sold. Hence the 20% provision is my best guess as to what the maximum reduction I would need to make to my sell orders as a whole before they are sold. In an ideal world I would value my sell orders at the value which I bought the items for.