I will be purchasing a Plex in the next day or two so that train both my trader at Hek and my Manufacturing alt at Jita.
I don’t expect to be doing any manufacturing any time soon but the training is in full swing.
Initially i will train up the skills in:
- Industry: reduces the time to manufacture an item by 4% each level.
- Production Efficiency: reduces the materials required by 5% each level.
- Mass Production: allows an additional manufacturing line to be run each level.
- Advanced Mass Production: allows an additional manufacturing line to be run each level
I know that trading brings in the ISK, and indeed other ISK makers have said that they went down the route of trying other forms of ISK making but found trading the best ISK maker - but I am really excited about manufacturing. I am hoping it will allow me to experience more of the game (though I appreciate without the PvP).
- I used to be able to guarantee 2 -3m ISK per day on 650mm Medium 'Scout' Artillery I, would buy it from Jita at 480k ISK and sell in Dodixie for 1.5m ISK.
- Likewise i could buy the Inferno Heavy Assault Missile Blueprint from Jita for 600k ISK and sell in Dodixie for 2m ISK. These were great ISK makers for me in the beginning but now not so.
- Items for sale 6,487,818,288 ISK
- less a 20% provision (1,297,563,658) ISK*
- Items in storage for sale 19,500,000 ISK
- Items in transit 0 ISK
- ISK in wallets 1,010,357,728 ISK