Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Sunday 16 November 2014

Eve Trading Youtube Casts - New page and sidebar

We now have two Eve Trading Youtube casts, as I discussed in this post.

I have introduced a page on the blog giving a description of the format of each of the Youtube casts.

I have also introduced a section on the right which allows a direct link to the playlist of each Youtube cast.



I am enjoying both of them.

Well worth listening to - I feel they are advancing the Trading community in Eve.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for promoting the show on your blog. Expect Prosper to change as more tools get completed behind the scenes.

    Also I'll be adding a few supplimental shows a month for interviews with market/industrial players/devs. Looking for more players to line up.

    ReplyDelete