Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Friday 10 July 2015

A 1bn ISK blunder by me

Annoying.

Has been a while since i was on the wrong end of a blunder - but today was that day.

I was putting a Typhoon Blueprint up for sale in Jita and instead of inputting 1115049998 i input 115049998.  Easy mistake to make though i should have double checked.

My heart skipped a beat when the market page refreshed and my sell order was not there.


And, there below, it is.


Someone has made a nice earner today.  They could immediately flip it to that Buy order and make 735m ISK profit before taxes and fees.

I tend to find the blunders balance out over time - someone will make a blunder in my favour at some stage.

. . . . . . . if the market system was coded to ensure that no sell order could be placed below the highest buy order then that, you know, would be just marvellous.

No comments:

Post a Comment