Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Friday 19 August 2022

The Oz Report Interview on my Trading Strategy

The Oz Report

I watch The Oz Report on Twtich every week and also part of it is put on youtube.

Oz runs a 4 trillion isk fund for investors and openly discusses what he is doing with good in depth analysis as to why prices are moving.

For traders in Eve, it is a must watch.  And it is very easy to watch / listen to.

I reviewed Oz's work in February 2021 and also reviewed all the Eve shows i watch in February 2022.



My Interview

I was on The Oz Report last Saturday (13 August) discussing the Pearl Abyss Q2 results and my trading strategy with Oz.

We cover my strategy, my ambitions, items i like to sell, thoughts on Couriers and more over 1 hour.  Plenty of incoming questions digging deeper into my trading process.  Discussed what works and what does not work.  And discussed the multiple differences between my strategy and Oz's strategy.



The Full Show on Twitch is where i start 34 minutes in after Oz has gone through the Q2 numbers from Pearl Abyss.



Additional Points

When i listened to the interview myself i have a couple of additional points:

1) I don't carry any inventory in hangers.  Everything i buy is put on the market for sale.  That means that i typically don't have more than 1 or 2 items in each trading location.

2) Dodixie is not 25 jumps from Jita as i kept on saying . . . . . that is me demonstrating my lack of knowledge of Eve! . . . . and also demonstrating that a normal knowledge of Eve is not required to Trade well.

3) The browser version of the Eve Market i use is EveTycoon.

4) The mobile app i use to show me the sales i make and also the sales and costs i have incurred over a month is Eve Portal.

5) The Macgybo ganker youtube channel i mentioned where Macgybo explains what he is doing and also gives his thoughts on how haulers can give themselves the best chance to avoid being ganked - i reviewed in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment