Anyway, this weekend I am mostly away hence I did a quick update of my orders and bought new items in Jita and Amarr and put the hauling contracts out to PushX Industries - hopefully I will be able to repost when I get home tonight. The Jita contract I put on a "Rush Job" so paying 20m ISK for the haul.
In all, as we approach the halfway point this month my wealth has increased by 1.4bn ISK and so I can at least say I have doubled my wealth within 15 days. A small comfort.
Current wealth is 2,652,162,273 ISK made up from:
- Items for sale 2,268,623,111 ISK
- less a 20% provision 453,724,111 ISK*
- items in storage for sale 89,700,000 ISK
- items in transit 690,000,000 ISK
- ISK in wallet 57,563,784 ISK
I don't count assets I use in the course of my business such as ships, fittings etc nor do I add back any expenses such as skills purchased etc. The wealth I disclose is made up of items that are ISK or are in the process of being converted to ISK.
* I take a 20% provision against the items I am selling. Eve calculates wealth by adding up the value of the sell orders hence it is possible to increase your wealth by buying an item for 100m ISK and putting a sell order for 120m ISK (in this case your wealth would increase by 20m ISK). For me, I want my wealth to be calculated at cost until i finally hold it as ISK. I know that the value of my sell orders will likely fall over time as I update my orders downwards as competition reduces their prices before my items are sold. Hence the 20% provision is my best guess as to what the maximum reduction I would need to make to my sell orders as a whole before they are sold.