- Price linked somehow to the rising wealth in the game though i also want the price to be independent of individual specific items
- Controlled supply - i want the supply of my investment to be limited or restrained so that as a scarce resource its value can grow as wealth in the game grows
- Readily converted to ISK no matter what the environment - come war, peace, patch, expansion, you name it i want my investment to be recognised by all players at all times as something of value
- Sufficiently liquid to convert to ISK in a short period of time - i.e. i can sell my investment very quickly into the market for a fair price
- Power Proof - i don't want any player / alliance power base able to control the price of my investment
- Patch / expansion proof - i don't want my investment to be materially reduced in value on the whim of a change in a patch or expansion.
Hence, i have started to invest my surplus ISK into Plex. I aim to keep a float of 10bn ISK in my wallett and invest the rest into Plex.
I appreciate CCP has stated they will intervene if the price moves to their disliking but i believe over time the price of Plex will rise.
The best solution i would have is for Eve to end the issue of the current Plex and launch a new Plex (call it NewPlex). The current Plex in issue will still be viable and can still be sold on the market. The NewPlex would then carry that rental tax if held for over 3 months.