Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Saturday 17 October 2020

Account Plexed

This month, it took me 6 days to generate the income to buy the 500 Plex and so extend my Omega account for a further 30 days.

Currently, i am generating profits of 175m isk per day which is equivalent to 5.2bn isk per month.  I really need to be at 350m isk per day to get my 10bn per month target.

Given after all taxes and costs i make margins of 17% that means i really need to be making sales of 2bn isk per day.

Current wealth is 5.8bn ISK made up from:
  • items for sale 5.3 ISK
  • less a 20% provision 1.1bn ISK*
  • Plex (500) 1.4bn ISK (about to be used to extend the Omega account)
  • ISK in wallet 0.2bn ISK

When i add up my wealth, I don't count assets I use in the course of my business such as ships, fittings etc nor do I add back any expenses such as skills purchased etc.  The wealth I disclose is made up of items that are ISK or are in the process of being converted to ISK.  Any ships or skills or fittings etc i buy are counted as expenses in that month.

* I take a 20% provision against the items I am selling.  Eve calculates wealth by adding up the value of the sell orders hence it is possible to increase your wealth by buying an item for 100m ISK and putting a sell order for 120m ISK (in this case your wealth would increase by 20m ISK).  For me, I want my wealth to be calculated at cost.  I know that the value of my sell orders will likely fall over time as I update my orders downwards as competition reduces their prices before my items are sold.  Hence the 20% provision is my best guess as to what the maximum reduction I would need to make to my sell orders as a whole before they are sold.  In an ideal world I would value my sell orders at the value which I bought the items for.

No comments:

Post a Comment