- My Main character is in Dodixie – able to post 53 items.
- My new alt (no skills) is in JIta
- To buy items in Jita, transport them to Dodixie, and put on sale in Dodixie without my Main or Alt ever getting into a ship.
- I look at the items I am focusing on and determine what I plan to restock to sell
- I send the required ISK from my Main to my Alt
- The Alt buys the items at Jita
- The Alt then does an “Item Exchange” Contract with my Main to be collected in Jita
- My Main (still in Dodixie) accepts the items into his Jita hanger and so that Contract is completed
- My Main (still in Dodixie) then does a Courier Contract with PushX Industries to haul the items to Dodixie
- Upon the items arriving in Dodixie (delivered by PushX Industries) my Main posts the items for sale in Dodixie
My Alt can only have one Contract running at a time – hence it is no use my Alt contracting PushX Industries to haul because my Alt would be unable to do any further contracts until the items are finally delivered. My Main though can have 16 Contracts running at time hence i need to load all the Contracts onto my Main.