Below is an outline of my current routine which takes up to 45 minutes per day. If i have been away on business away from the game then it can take over an hour given i need to update many more orders.
1. update the trader at Rens: this trader sells items i manufacture, not very many - so only takes 3 minutes to update all the orders and note down what needs replenishing
2. update the trader at Amarr: this trader also sells items i manufacture and a handful of items purchases from Jita - also only takes 4 minutes to update all the orders and note down what needs replenishing
3. update the trader at Hek: this trader sells items bought from Jita and items i manufacture - so takes 7 - 11 minutes to update all orders and note down what needs replenishing
4. update the trader at Dodixie: this trader sells items bought from Jita and items i manufacture - so takes 9 - 13 minutes to update all orders and note down what needs replenishing. It takes longer than Hek because Dodixie tends to be more competitive.
5. buy required items at Jita and set up courier contracts: this takes 5 minutes. At the most i am buying for all four traders and setting up courier contracts with Push Industries using their Rush Jobs feature. I include the items i manufactured which have been hauled into by my manufacturing alt (see below)
6. final (a couple of hours later) post of all items shipped from Jita before i go to bed.
1. It pick up items which have been manufactured overnight and hauls them to Jita - they are then bundled with items bought from Jita and sent out to my traders in the other trade hubs (see above).
2. I update my sell orders in Jita (i sell items i manufacture in Jita).
3. I buy the required raw materials for production from Jita - these are the items i need to manufacture which my traders in the trade hubs have sold out of.
4. I haul these raw materials to Lonetrek and start the manufacturing.