Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Thursday 17 September 2020

Account Plexed after 22 days

22 days into Omega (+2 days training missions + 2 days alpha) i have bought 500 Plex and so extended my Omega account by 30 days.

It took me 8 days to buy the 500 Plex for 1.4bn isk in total whilst keeping my Sell Orders on the market flat at 1.8bn isk.  In order words, the 1.8bn Sell Orders generated 175m isk per day which is a monthly run rate of 5.2bn.  We shall see if this is the case over the next week or so.

Right now, I have 1.7bn isk of Sell Orders on the Market compared to the 111m 22 days ago.

I can now work hard to grow the investment in the market until i have 15 days to go until the Omega is due to expire and then i can focus again on raising the Plex to extend the Omega account.

My wealth is therefore 1.7bn less the 20% provision which is 1.4bn wealth in total, after, of course, paying 1.4bn isk to Plex the account.

Good news.  The first aim has been achieved a few days sooner than i expected and i am starting now with a decent 1.7bn of Sell Orders to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment