Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Sunday 31 January 2016

Null / Low Sec ventures to date

I am still pondering where to set up my low/null sec trading location.  My current location in H-PA29 V in the Venal Region is not working as hoped.  Probably not yet made a billion of sales since i set up back Null Sec trading in August 2015 and hence it is not yet covering the set up costs.

That said, i have better news on my ability to travel in low/null sec.  Since i set up with the current ship below i have not been destroyed (famous last words, i am sure i will be nailed at some point).

Plenty of attempts made on me, all the damage has come from smart bombs as i warp to a gate.

I still get a small sense of victory as i warp through bubbles that spring up in front of me or gate jump having received damage from smart bomb attacks.

So far, so good - i have been able to go where i want.

[Taranis, Melchett UK's Taranis]
Damage Control II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II

Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field

Prototype Cloaking Device I

Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Small Core Defense Field Extender II




3 comments:

  1. Do you mean a billion profit or sales? If sales, you need to do something differently. For comparison, I just checked my figures: 3.34B in the last 24 hours in one lowsec and one sov null station. But that is off a base of about 60B invested in those two stations.

    Join a sov null alliance or at least try PFR or someone neutral-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sales of 10bn base. indeed, I need to do something different.

      Delete
  2. I still think that Venal is one of the worst places you could have picked. I'd recommend Provi/Catch instead. For LS Jufvitte is nice.

    ReplyDelete