Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Thursday 12 December 2013

Looking into Amarr

At present i have traders in Dodixie and Hek which sell items bought from Jita and sell items which my manufacturer alt is producing out of Lonetrek.

The items my manufacturer producers are slow moving but very high profitability and at present i suspect i am earning 4 to 5bn ISK profits per month just by selling 20 to 30 items in each of Jita, Dodixie and Hek.

Hence, i have decided to send my Invention alt to Amarr to check the place out.  If it proves to be successful i will use the spare alt slot on my second account to put a new alt there to sell manufactured items.

If Amarr is not good then i will check out Rens.

Either way, i expect when i come back from business this week my manufacturer will be in full swing churning out new items to sell into a new trade hub.

Also, when i come back from business i plan to clean out the list of items i am selling to focus on the higher ISK items.

Selling items for 8m ISK that cost 5m ISK to buy was good towards the beginning but now is too low an ISK profit given the time it takes to update these orders.  My limit of 30 to 45 minutes per day is a key constraint at present.

I will most likely keep them in another list titled "small deals".  I dont want to forget where i came from, i just want to make my businesses more efficient.


2 comments:

  1. Which trade hub you prefer the most: Amarrr or Hek?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tough call. Hek is quiet but enough to get a Plex a month. Amarr is the second only to Jita but very competitive. Personally, given my style is for low volume and high margin, I prefer Hek to Amarr.

      Delete