Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Saturday 23 April 2022

The Next Steps: Planetary Interaction and Reactions

In my 3 Omega accounts, each has an alt at Jita.  Their primary purpose is to Buy from Jita Sell Orders and have the items couriered to their Trading alts in Dodixie / Amarr, Rens/Hek and Sobaseki / Tash-Murkon Prime.

My Trading ventures, including the alpha accounts, is currently generating profits of 1bn ISK per day after all costs including Plex.

I want to continue to expand my Trading venture across more of High Sec and into Low / Null Sec.


But there is much more to Eve which i want to explore.

To that end: The Jita alts' secondary role is to take up another ISK producing venture.

one Jita alt is now trained up in Production, Research and Reactions.

another Jita alt is trained up in Planetary Interaction.

(the other Jita alt is waiting for the Trading alts to be fully trained in Sobaseki and Tash-Murkon which will take another month).


I had started trying my hand in Manufacturing and that is still on the cards.  Same for Research.  For both i need to rethink my strategy.

In an ideal world i want repeatability with low touch.  Both Manufacturing and Research can give me that, i just need to find the niches were others don't play.  Clearly more work for me to do!


Planetary Interaction and Reactions

In all ventures, the aim is to at least make sure it covers the Plex for the Account with minimal work.

So, for now, i plan on investigating Planetary Interaction and Reactions.

Both will require me to venture into Low Sec and so i am skilling up the Planetary Interaction alt in a Epithal.

Lets see how this goes.

I know Planetary Interaction is going through a tough time . . . . . . . but i just want to give it a good shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment