Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Monday 19 December 2022

40bn ISK to invest

I currently have 40bn ISK to invest.

And i really need to invest it.  The only thing i know about that cash pile of 40bn ISK (which is about 6% of my assets) is that it will still be 40bn tomorrow.

I am about where i want to be in my six trading hubs and Jita - so expanding these locations with additional products is not an option.



therefore, my options are:

Expand further into manufacturing - but i am struggling to really get this going in the time i allow myself

Lend it out - how on earth do i do that?  What collateral do i accept?

Invest it like Oz - but that is not a skill i am good at

Bite the bullet and create a new Omega Account with alts in two new locations - tempting.  My alts at Allentene and Arnon look the best bet.



Conclusion

I will think about this and take action over the Christmas weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about doing a collab with someone with regards manufacturing? they make the products you want and you sell them.

    Or, you mention Oz, invest in some of the things he suggests as a sideline

    Or, in the NES store you can get a years omega for 3600 plex rather than 6000, you could cover all your accounts for a year and save plex doing it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about the Plex - though that sort of locks me in for 12 continuous months of play.

    I may invest it in some items like Oz.

    Will look into your collaboration idea.

    ReplyDelete